Hello eveyone. and things are good on the ILHA de sao vicente. I don't know what my areas name translates into. Something tea but i don't know. So yes I got your lovely package. The sobe is almost gone and that fan that you put in there is the biggest waste of money I've ever seen in my life. Oh and tell Lexie Thank you for the pillow case it is currently keeping my pillow safe. And yes they do have powedered sugar here and they apparently occasionally have chocolate chips acording to my zone leader. Ah and wedding plans. I'm so jealous that Jake gets to wear a pink vest. So anyways did you get my package yet or no? Hope so. Theres some good stuff in there. And I suppose if you really want my year mark to be 11-11-11 i could just go crash with other people when I get home until then. Well anywho this week ended up being really long. On tuesday we had service in the morning then we did a division. Then on wed we had a division on thurs with the zone leader and then on friday we got locked out of our house and I had to spider man down from the roof of our apt. building. Then we had a training meeting with president for that whole day and then saturday was kinda normal and sunday kinda sucked. Nobody came to church for us and it sucked. We even left after first hour to go try and pick people up for sacrament and still nobody came. But we found a new family this week that was a reference and the parents are interested and they have 11 year old twins that are actually interested as well and they've already been to church so thats sweet. Well I'm going to try and upload photos as well so have a good week everyone and be safe and what not.
love
e.weiss
No comments:
Post a Comment