8.09.2011

Email from 4/25/11

Fogo is more humid an closer to the equator hence the heat. No you didn't tell me the Covey's daughter was in Mrs. P's class. Of the photos you sent me, no I didn't cut them up I took pictures of them printed them off and then cut them up. So what do they do for Easter in cape verde? Same thing they do for any special occasion or weekend or regular day. Get drunk. but the catholics actually went to church this week so I guess that's nice. Well not a lot of questions this week. Interesting. I'm glad the wedding went well and all that stuff. I'm glad you even took time to mention the chocolate fountains.
So anywho I have a new companion because transfers were today. I'm still here in Cha D'alecrim but my companion is E. Rodrigues. He is from Portugal and he's quiet new in the mission. This is only his 4th transfer so I'm still senior comp and district leader. He's 25 and don't know much about him since we've been playing soccer all morning. And he doesn't really speak English so when my emails start sounding like mumbled garbage good luck trying to translate. Anywho this past week was kinda slow. A lot of our investigators were in santo antao for holidays so we didn't have too many people to teach. And we just went around saying goodbye to everyone for elder egbert on Sunday so that was fun. And yeah that was about our week. Quiet a boring week. I'm going to try and post some more photos again so I guess I'll end my email saying a love you and have fun in California.

e.weiss

No comments: