I'm not on Sao Vicente anymore. I got shipped off to Fogo to be with another Portuguese E. Cerqueira. So that would be a no I'm not with e. Rodrigues and No and won't be going to Toni and Tina's baptism and wedding. And yay for packages. I'll be able to grab it myself now since I'm zone leader. Oh so here's a funny story. So yesterday in church I told everyone I was leaving and what not, and I guess someone was spreading a rumor around that it was my birthday on Saturday so we so up to Toni and Tina's house to say goodbye and everything and when I walked in they all yelled surprise and played the happy birthday song and sang to me and made cake and pizza. I didn't end up telling them it wasn't my birthday cause I didn't want to crap on their parade but if anyone asks my b-day was 2 days ago. So anywho I'm going to try and send photos again but I'm using different computers so I don't know if it will work. Love you all!
e.weiss
No comments:
Post a Comment