8.29.2011

Email from 8/21/11


The counting calendar? you mean you actually caught up on it? I doubt it. So anywho I remember a little while back when you said that you were planning on sending me a package? Well I was wondering if that ever got sent. But I guess I'll find out in like 2 weeks or maybe next week. Hi mom, This is your daughter that you don]t know, but that is ok because well it just is. I was actually born on the same day as your son at the MTC. We have been through the mission together because well I guess the Lord knew it is not cool to separate family. Well, I have to go and write pres. because he will get mad. Just thought you aught to know that you have two daughter instead of one!!! Just think you didn't even have to go through any labor pains!!!!! And that was sister Lords. She's a little unstable and decided she wanted to write you because I couldn't think of anything to write at the moment. So currently I'm doing exercises while writing you at the same time. I'm balancing on two legs of the chair and pushing off the wall while typing so it's very productive and slightly strange. Well Pai is supposed to get baptized this week so that will be good and exciting. Um what else. Sounds like work is working out for ya and no I didn't intentionally make that pun I just decided to use it because it works as a good verb. So let's see. This week we ended up going to Brava again and that was fun and it was really green there and there was grass. It was good. Then we came back and within 30 min of coming back we grabbed a car to go to another part of the island to go do more baptismal interviews so that was good and annoying because we didn't get to work in our area a lot this week. but on Saturday we had 2 baptism txu txu ka and luana and I baptised the former and cuestas the later and cuentas just sat off on the side and sulked. Panzie. Then earlier in the morning I cooked about 80 pancakes for an activity and the people here turned into savages about that so we kinda had to kick everyone out of the chapel and lock the door. It was bad. Sister lords described it as like what happens on the day after thanksgiving sales. Oh and also random thought but I was wondering if you could send me my baptism photo through the internet. Oh and also rather than sending stuff to me on my birthday save the money so I can go get a massage when I get home. That would be awesome. I need it. Well that's about all for this week. I'm going to try and upload some photos but every time I say I'm going to do that it usually doesn't work. Love you!

e.weiss

No comments: