8.09.2011

Email from 5/30/11

Goooooooooooooooooood morning sandyego! and the rest of you all as well. Yeah so you can go ahead and send back those cards. I don't know if I'll fill them up but I know you'll stab me in the jugular if I don't take enough pictures. So mail is only brought when people come from praia for trainings and stuff or after the zone leaders get back from zone council. So they are not carrying a lot of stuff in the first place and that's like the whole reason they take their bags when they travel between islands. Random Answer: Hymns in English or Portuguese or Korean? Probably but I can't think of any right now. And the reason I think I'm getting transferred soon is just because of logic and understanding of how the pres works/the time that other missionaries have in the mission and stuff like that. If I get transferred I could still be a DL or I could become a ZL which I think I will be next transfer and so no I won't be in this area for the wedding or baptism which are the 10th for the wedding and 18th for the baptism. But if I'm still on the island I'll be able to go to both. I don't know we'll see what happens. Well my times almost up so I'll have to close my email with I love you all and have a good week!

e.weiss

No comments: